1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Network: West' started by Jlwnsrvce, Jul 30, 2003.

1. Jlwnsrvce

Jlwnsrvce LawnSite Member

I have been reading posts everyday for about a month now. I dont recall seeing anybody from California. California anybody!? If so, where abouts, & hows the biz?
  2. Ryan Lightning

Ryan Lightning LawnSite Senior Member
    from CA

Central CA here, and business is getting better for me. :D
  3. jpauly

jpauly LawnSite Member

Cutting lawns here in California Central Coast (Paso Robles). Business is good here. Lots of retirees. Hot in the summer but a nice long growing season.:blob1:
  4. I'm north of you couple of hours.

Use to have great Dove and Wild Pigeon hunting in your area until they started building more and more. Still have a family friend that Ranches in Paso Robles.

Yes, most of the people and for that matter,THE OTHER forums are from the central to east parts of the country. I always get knocked for using 21" mowers, but other people assume that I'm cutting 1/4 acre lawns vs the 200 to 600 sq. ft. lawns that I actually do. I'm sure you're aware what the Cities are like north of you.

P.M or email me for another site that I can't name here due to restrictions of this board.