1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Califreakinfornia

Discussion in 'Network: West' started by cahermit, Sep 30, 2006.

1. cahermit

cahermit LawnSite Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe that there are any LCOs from California left alive that speak English, own a computer and are on this site... Except for me... ?

2. jminsb

jminsb LawnSite Member

Hey buddy,
    Not many fellow lco's from california here but some of us here...
    J

3. Pullstart

Pullstart LawnSite Member

Upstart Cali Guy Here!!We are few in numbers thats for sure.

4. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Let's not forget sponsors...

5. cahermit

cahermit LawnSite Member

How's about the Central Valley?

6. Pullstart

Pullstart LawnSite Member

In Chico North of Sac

7. I was probably one of the first from the gold coast to participate on the lawnsite.com forum. Just don't come here too often as to the reason why you don't see me.

Where you're from in that county. Modesto?

I run 2 companies(well they are the same really). I work at the San Francisco Peninsula and just this year I started a separate company in the Manteca area.

8. cahermit

cahermit LawnSite Member

Yup, u guessed it, up and coming motown. I grew up in Salida, now live in Turlock, and Started doing business in Modesto... I'd love to meet some people from the area to pow wow about what we do here, rather than what all these guys tell us about the east coast. no offense. ;)

9. Use to be another forum that we tried to get going with a CA flavor, but as you can see, not to many of us on this side of the U.S.A. speak English.

Follow the link in my sig if you want to contact me, can get my local info. Usually can catch me in the Manteca area on Fri, Sat, and Sun.

10. desert rose gardening

desert rose gardening LawnSite Senior Member

I'm from El Cajon a Suburb of San Diego, A few years ago there was a couple of guys on here form this area.