call me crazy

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by AND Lawncare, Mar 24, 2007.

1. AND Lawncare

AND Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from texas

I was thinking of charging $ 10 - $ 15 for mowing only on lawn service. How would this go over with homeowners ?
  2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

a better idea would be to just mow them for free. then you wouldn't have the headaches of bililng and paperwork.
  3. DaughtryLC

DaughtryLC LawnSite Senior Member

Why don't YOU pay them to cut, Kinda like going to the gym!!;)
  4. Adam's Lawn and Garden

Adam's Lawn and Garden LawnSite Senior Member

:laugh: are you kidding me?
  5. Myk

Myk LawnSite Member

I think it would go over great with the homeowners......that is until about august when gas hits $4/gal and your homeowners are wondering where your at cause you had to sell your mower to put food on the table. the only way I would charge $15 for homeowners was if they lived in a 4 unit building owning their unit and shared a yard yeah that would be a great idea.
  6. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

youre not crazy.....youre a lowballer
  7. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

This is obviously not a serious post. Mabye even Bobby G?
  8. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Why your at it, Why don't YOU offer to PAY your customers money to do there lawns for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a true Low Baller
  9. mountianview

mountianview LawnSite Member

Do you think Im crazy Im going to throw money in the street and write it off on my taxes?
  10. gary6768

gary6768 LawnSite Member

You obviously are a very sharp business man. However, I think you can make more more money per hour if you go on Craigslist and prostitute yourself out to other men. Then you can make 100 roses per hour.