CAll the cops then

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bohiaa, May 14, 2007.

1. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

werid one hear guys:

so I'm happly trinning hedges "at a new customer's house" when I notice the lady across the street trying to get my attention... I go over and she says would you trim my hedges too...

I look at them "looks like they havent been cut in 3 to 4 years" I say hummm ok 200.00 Dollars, she says WHAT....... I tell her I have to pay to dump and it would take some doing to cut them. she says wait hear a min..... 5 to 6 minutes go by,,, I go back across the street....

this guy calls out for me " he must be her son or something looks like he just got up out of bed and hasn't showered in a month or two. over weight and well kind of dumb looking...." I'm sure he could tell me who was on Springer yesterday"
    He says so you wont cut my mommia's headges.... I say,,, what... I told her I would for 200.00, he says WHAT.... you mean you would charge to do that when your allready hear and you have gas hedge trimmers'.....

well at this point... I'm thinking DUHHHHHHHH.......
    so I say that's right... I cant work for free.... so he says ... you mean you wont...... NO I SAID I CANT.... that's when he says I'm calling the COPS....
    so I say ok....." I think this was suppose to scare me"

Soooo. belive it or not the cops show up...... this officer comes to me and says so what 's going on.... I tell him the story and he says YEA I belive it.
    these people do it all the time.....

he goes and talks to them then he leaves........NO sooner than he's around the corner... here comes clueless...... HE SAYS... SO NOW ARE YOU going to trim the heages........... OMG............. NOOOOOOOOO FAT AZZ.........

so he says again I'm calling the cops....... well they show up and take this guy to jail........." he calls them tooo much over nothing I suppose"

AND THEN WHAT DO U THINK HAPPEN?????????????/

take a guess.......... you got it...... the mother comes over and says
    Why did you have my BABY arrested.................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :hammerhead:

Please guys ...... Am I Crazy ?

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

GEEZ!!!!!!!!
    I can't even comprehend the stupidity that must run in that gene pool.

3. lurch

lurch LawnSite Member

[​IMG]

i found the family you're talking about

4. thats funny, the comedy on this site is priceless.

5. desii

desii LawnSite Member

Soooo.....Did you do it for her???? . :laugh:

6. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

OMG thats great.

7. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Wow, this reminds me EXACTLY of something that a couple of my very distant relatives would do. They would call the cops on ANYONE for ANYTHING. You can ask Jason on here, he used to live on their street. Just saw their name in the transcript today, they were suing someone for like $250.

8. JeffW0011

JeffW0011 LawnSite Member

WTF? that is too bizarre for words...

9. CoreyD

CoreyD LawnSite Member

Lol Lurch Thats Funny As Hell

10. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Priceless. Where do this people come from.