Calling all Canadians!

Discussion in 'Network: International' started by AB Lawn Care, Jun 8, 2000.

1. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Hi guys I was just thinking!How many canadians are on the fourm now?I know there is at least 6.Let's here from all the canadians.<p>----------<br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care

2. AB Lawn Care

from Ontario

I guess I am the only one on here EH?:)<p>----------<br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care

3. cutntrim

cutntrim LawnSite Senior Member

Nah, you're not alone. Thought I'd log on in between innings of the Jays-Expos game.<p>----------<br>Dave in S.Ontario<br>www.cutntrim.com

4. jcjrfl

jcjrfl LawnSite Member
    from florida

i am canadian, just happen to live in florida . don't miss the snow one bit.

5. AB Lawn Care

from Ontario

Well that's 3!I know there is more Cantoo where are you????Any others???<p>----------<br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care

6. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Hey, I'm here I'm just slow and lazy.. Busy week so only here a couple of times. I even forgot to e-mail you about the city of London auction today :( There was some pretty nice toys there, my wife set up the ground rules real quick,, &quot;nothing that wouldn't fit on my trailer&quot;. There was some good deals and some not so good deals too.<br> No wonder we are so busy, there are only 4 lawn businesses in Canada and we spend all our time here. Next time I go to a sale I'm gotta put a sign on my trailer with the Lawnsite.com addy on it and maybe we will get some more Canadians here. psssst hey buddy wanna buy a pavement line machine??for an extremely high price. Do you ever get the TriAd paper I sell lots of stuff in it?

7. AB Lawn Care

from Ontario

Well that's 4 canadians on the fourm.Are there any more???I'm sure there is!Hey cantoo Yes I have bought tri-adds in the past.You can find some pretty neat stuff in those papers!Any other canadians on this fourm????????????<p>----------<br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care

8. LawnMonkeySoftware

LawnMonkeySoftware LawnSite Member

We're suppliers, so we probably don't count!We are located in Toronto. Drop by and say hi sometime: 1262 Don Mills Rd. Suite 77<p>Paul Jackson<br>Lawn Monkey Software

9. Lawnnorder

Lawnnorder LawnSite Member

Lawn N' Order from Newmarket, Ontario.

10. Lance720

Lance720 LawnSite Member

Green Acres Vancouver Canada<br>