1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

calls on flyers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cutterj, Feb 16, 2001.

1. cutterj

cutterj LawnSite Member

First, i was wondering what u think a good amount of flyers to put out would be to be effective. Second, how many calls should i expect to get for, lets say, every 100 i hand out. Thanks in advance.
  2. cleancut

cleancut LawnSite Member

Expect anywhere from 1-5 calls per 100 flyers put out..I usually give out about 2000 a year...Derrick
  3. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Getting ready to put out 1000 this weekend. I will advise on what the return ratio is.
  4. Just Cut

Just Cut LawnSite Member

I have just started passing out door hangers and received 2 calls, Snow is still on the ground. Will distribute another 500 this week will keep you updated
  5. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

3000 flyers handed out so far...10,000 more to go. Makes me tired. After all the calls throughout the year we obtain about 8-10 accounts per 1000.

MIDSOUTH LawnSite Senior Member

I have 15000 going out march 7,. I wanted them to go out sooner but that was the 1st wednesday paper that I could get them in. Wednesday seems to be the best response day out of my experience with the newspaper.Out of 15000 I should expect to gain 25 very profitable accounts.