Cambridge Who's Who

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by STRINGALATION, Oct 2, 2007.

1. STRINGALATION

STRINGALATION LawnSite Senior Member

Any One Familiar With These Guys

Cambridge Who's Who

2. Mrs. H

Mrs. H LawnSite Senior Member

Was it something you got in the mail?

3. squirtgun

squirtgun LawnSite Member

Scam............I was contacted earlier in the year.It's a book and listing vitually none see and you pay out the nose to be listed in it.

4. STRINGALATION

it was in the mail
    and i figured i have done nothing to get noticed in the industry so it is as much as i figured
    thanks guys and gals

5. Mrs. H

We get those. And we get calls from people wanting to convince us that David has earned some award for being some kind of benevolent buisness owner and that Washington wants to recognize him. Half the time they are pushing to "verify" information and they don't even really know what kind of business he runs. I have to admit, I am guilty in having a little fun with the lady from Washington (D.C.) She said it had something to do with the Republican Party. I went off about how we didn't believe in political parties and that the phone call only solidified my dislike. I told her since her call was obviously bogus we would never vote for another Repulican again, ever! :nono: :laugh: :nono: She didn't have much to say after that, and they havn't called back in a while.

I figure they're A) tring to sell something B) Trying to get your money under the guise of some sort of donation or C) trying to get your info to send you junk to try to get you to do A or B.

6. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

Are you sure that wasn't PETA? or maybe John Walsh... Dog the bail jumper, I mean bounty hunter?

7. Mrs. H

:laughing:
    Maybe the FBI was trying to build a dossier on David....:laughing: (Oh, David, I'm kidding!)

8. STRINGALATION

maybe they noticed the i acre you have of plants that are taller than the corn :nono: :laugh: :laugh: