1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Came down to my decision

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Paul's Lawncare, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Paul's Lawncare

Paul's Lawncare LawnSite Member

I finally came down to my decision on either the Exmark Viking Hydro with a 15HP Kawasaki twin and a 48 in cut, or the Metro Hp with a 15 hp kawasaki twin and a 48 in cut. Just wondering if any one has any thing to say about either of these machines. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Just my 2 cents worth. I love the floating deck but the hydro will spoil you. Given the choice if your going to be running it all day every day. Hydro all the way.........Hey that rhymes. I'm on a roll.

Look at it this way. How often will you change cutting heights vs. how often will you squeeze the drive levers?

3. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

Have you considered the Turf Tracer series?

Best of both worlds: HYDRO & FLOATING DECK!

A couple of weeks ago I bought a 2002 Turf Tracer HP (36" w/ 15 Kaw) that has the ECS controls and it is AWESOME! I got Jungle Wheels with it too...nice ride.

My Lazer 60" needed a "little brother" that could get through gates and fit in confined areas and this little jewel was just the ticket...and it leaves the prettest stripes you can imagine too. I highly suggest doing a TT demo to see if this machine is right for you.

One thing is for sure...you can't go wrong with ANY Exmark! :D