Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bville_mower, May 29, 2004.

1. bville_mower

bville_mower LawnSite Member

I know a guy that has several rigs (not sure how many) and has cameras on all the trailers.

He sits at home in the office and maintains the business and has the ability to watch his crews in action.

Does anyone else do or seen of this?

I don't know the specs on the cameras; distance, mobility, projections...

Anyways, I thought it was a good idea... but I'm not that big of a company and wondered what y'all thought.
  2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I saw that recently for some GPS tracking system thingy. Nothing like Big Brother is watching you.
  3. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I have a video camera inside my truck, that looks out over my trailer for security. There are a few lawns that the trailer sits unattended. After I had some items stolen, I bought a camera that watches over things.
  4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

thats a good idea bob, is it a wireless system that goes straight inside, or does it record into a system in the truck?
  5. sglawn

sglawn LawnSite Member

I love the idea as a boss, but as an employee I would hate it, even though I wouldn't be doing anything wrong. Just my opinion.
  6. competitiveimageland

competitiveimageland LawnSite Member

its a great idea keeps the equiptment from gettin beatin on aswell if you have one in the cab
  7. CNE

CNE LawnSite Member

Wouldn't work for that guy! If you can't trust me to work, get someone else.
  8. PROCUT1

PROCUT1 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from TN

Thats a great idea.....Let me know if you get anymore info about them.....Where to find?....Cost