1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone help with logo design in photoshop?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by dsmrolla06, Feb 19, 2006.

1. dsmrolla06

dsmrolla06 LawnSite Senior Member

im trying to draw a logo in photoshop but i cant seem get it. I used the pen tool, and drew everything, but couldnt get it to apply a stroke to the lines. If anyone could help me with photoshop, id appreciate it. My email is dsmrolla06@aol.com if you would like to communicate that way or through AIM, which is dsmrolla06. Thanks in advance.
  2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

If I understand you your trying to make the width of the line thicker or thinner? To change it the buttons are in the bottom of the top tool bar on the left hand side.
  3. dsmrolla06

I just cant get it to make a line. I havent used photoshop in quite awhile, but i remember using it before i was able to use the pen tool, and then use stroke to pencil in over the lines. Its not letting me use a stroke.
  4. DynaMow

DynaMow LawnSite Senior Member

Are You Trying To Do Something On A Locked Background Layer? Go To Layers Right Click On Background Make Copy, Delete Original Background. And You Should Be Set
  5. dsmrolla06

got it set, i have the logo i drew in another post, the one about the color schemes.