Can anyone tell me who's light this is??

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by JoeyD, Aug 27, 2007.

1. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

I had a few of these returned to me today and I do not make them. I cannot figure out who's light this is. I want to notify the customer.

HELP ME!!!!

RESIZE.jpg

RESIZE 2.jpg

RESIZE 3.jpg

2. NiteTymeIlluminations

NiteTymeIlluminations LawnSite Senior Member

at first I had no idea...then I thought focus, then i thought maybe an OLP product...really i have no idea...lol...the clips just look like some kind of old OLP deal though

3. eskerlite

eskerlite LawnSite Member

Looks like a Copper Moon fixture.
    Sean C.

4. JoeyD

The socket/lead wire looks like clear speaker wire. Really different and it does have thos pierce point connectors. Sean can you confirm it is Copper Moon, I will look on the web.

Thanks Guys

5. JoeyD

I dont think it's copper moon.

This light does not attach to a stake, the stem is the stake and has a tapered edge to the bottom to jam into the ground. Very Different.

6. Eden Lights

Eden Lights LawnSite Senior Member

OLP is my vote all the way!!

7. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

It looks to me like something I see a lot around here. It is installed by a franchise called Lightscapes of North Florida. I don't know who makes their fixtures though.

8. Eden Lights

Eden Lights LawnSite Senior Member

Lightscapes became Outdoor lighting Perspectives and at one time I think had a relationship with Coppermoon and or PM lighting. Any way see www.outdoorlights.com It would be hard for me to believe that we don't have some OLP guys here.

9. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Eden,
    I'm not so sure about that. Lightscapes has been around here a long time, and now we also have an OLP. I don't think he (LS) would have allowed this to happen.

10. extlights

extlights LawnSite Senior Member

It is definately something from OLP. I've replaced quite a few of those fixtures myself. They were using PM lighting for a while, but I don't believe that is a PM fixture. It could be by B&B Manufacturing...who I think they use now. Either way I'm about 99.9% sure it is a fixture installed by OLP. They don't use a stake, and there is a small plastic "stopper" or whatever you want to call it that fits into those holes right below the top so you can adjust the height of the top.