can i get any answer for my question about a $300 dollar blower?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnwizards, Jul 2, 2004.

1. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

hate to vent, but it seems everyone is more interested in useless threads and i really need to know about my question... my blower just gave out today and i need one tomorrow.. $300 is my budget.... thanks..

LawnWizards.

2. chuckers

chuckers LawnSite Senior Member

what kind are you looking for
    i baught a bg85 for abt 190 this spring if i remeber rite

3. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

In missouri, I just bought a redmax 7001 blower for 350.00+tax
    Man it is powerful too

4. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

check ebay, finding a new commercial for under that price will be impossible. as far as getting an answer, it's a holiday weekend, people either don't have an answer for you just yet or haven't looked over the board. have some patience.

5. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

well, i need suggestions.... i've been running echo trimmers, thought maybe i'd stay with that brand but i'm open for suggestions..... actually i'm begging for them...*lol*

6. chuckers

chuckers LawnSite Senior Member

stihl i dont like echo blowers

7. primecutmo

primecutmo LawnSite Member
    from SWMO

i love my echo blower. works great!

8. grassdaddy

grassdaddy LawnSite Senior Member

Echo pb403-299.00 at home-depot.3 seasons on mine.Its kind of heavy,and it don't have power anything like 60cc class.But it will start on first pull,even in the dead of winter-original plug and air filter.

9. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

You could call your dealer and see what they have available, they might even have a used one to get you by until yours is fixed or have money to buy another.

10. Liberty Lawncare

Liberty Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Bought 2 Husqvarna 145bts from Lowes for 299.99 each (Local dealer was remodeling & didn't have any in stock)

Good blower with alot of power to blow leaves thru ground cover, very durable (fell off tail gate of my truck & bounced on road with barely a scratch on it) very comfortable on your back & shoulders, has waist strap for times when you're using it for a long time. Waist straps help distribute the weight so that your shoulders don't hurt.

If lock the trigger a little, turn on the choke, it starts first time, every time. :cool: