Can I get some feedback on my website?

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by TaylorLandscapingLLC, May 27, 2013.

1. TaylorLandscapingLLC

TaylorLandscapingLLC LawnSite Member

just what it says. www.taylorlandscapingllc.com . Im not good with search engine optimization but im trying my best to get a professional looking website up and running. my last one looked like a myspace page in comparison. If anyone has any honest criticism i would greatly appreciate it. If anyone is willing to help, it would also be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

2. TaylorLandscapingLLC

just realized i put this in the wrong subsection. sorry.

3. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

Unless I missed it, the only place to find a location is on the Contact page.

One of the first things of interest to the viewer would be "Does Taylor cover my area?" Looking at the first page, the viewer would not have any reason to go further because of this unanswered question.

Just my $0.02 worth ...

4. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

What's on top should be on the bottom
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. windflower

windflower LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice site. Pages would not slide on my ipad, they just stopped when I removed my finger. You refer to "our team" and yourself as "owner/operator". It's unclear if you are one person or a larger company. It might be better to state how long you've been in the business rather than since age 12. Could use More pics of your work.

6. TaylorLandscapingLLC

thanks guys ill fix these issues promptly. thanks for some real feedback. keep it coming.

7. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

It's better than my first site
    Posted via Mobile Device