can i see your invoice

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by silverscapes, Mar 24, 2008.

1. silverscapes

silverscapes LawnSite Member
    from de

what does your invoices look like i have a few ideas would to see what else is out there ..... :clapping:

2. 1cooltreeguy

1cooltreeguy LawnSite Senior Member

Trying to post one for you but cant paste it? PM me your email and I will send it ti you.

3. 1cooltreeguy

1cooltreeguy LawnSite Senior Member

AHHHHHHH - here it is... By the way - this was a 10 min job......

Attached Files:

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Your word "adress" is spelled wrong...:)

5. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

silverscape

Use Quickbooks or some kind of professional accounting program for invoicing. You also can keep all records correctly.

6. mjlcare

mjlcare LawnSite Member

i use lawnpro 3

great program only 80 bucks or so and it will automatically print addresses and eerything in the windows

Attached Files:

7. Real Green

Real Green LawnSite Senior Member

Silverscapes, buy Real Green software. You won't regret it. You can customize the invoices to your liking...

8. mngrassguy

mngrassguy LawnSite Silver Member

Here is the form recommended by the Minnesota Department of Ag. Go ahead and copy for your own use. Mn requires us to use this form or we must submit or own for authorization prior to licensing

Attached Files:

9. M&MLawn

M&MLawn LawnSite Member

Go to the website for quickbooks and download their free simple start edition....creates great invoices and keeps excellent records free.

10. mngrassguy

mngrassguy LawnSite Silver Member

Last time I looked at Quickbooks it wasn't flexable enough for pesticide invoicing. How do you include temp, wind speed, area treated, ect?