can it be done

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by stslawncare, Mar 15, 2002.

1. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

hey chuck, now that things have settled down and are back to normal can we have a tractor forum? according the poll i did there seems to be good interest in it. also id love to moderate it.

2. stslawncare

from DE

still havent heard or seen anything about a tractor forum? chuck have u just not had a chance to do it or dont want it or what?

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Not sure how I missed this thread?

Ive been soooo busy I barely have time for personal self let alone another forum category.

Again, the category "tractor" is not in line with the targeted demographics. Pretty much the same reason I have not started a plant or green house forum.

This category needs a site all its own.... I surely don't have the time for that right now.

Chuck

4. stslawncare

from DE

i was thinking a forum similar to the truck forum, just for us to discuess mechanical stuff and landscape uses etc, i mean everyone has one, and im not thinking anything big at all that would need its own site. and it is very related to lawn care and landscaping