Can someone help me post a poll?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Soupy, Dec 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I need to start a poll so I can pick a winner from my slogan contest. If some one can tell me how to do it or if they will just start one for me useing these slogans, I would appreciate it very much.

"Your castle deserves royal treatment" (AMAC entry)

"We treasure our customers" (Soupy entry)

"Lawns fit for a King"! (J Hisch entry)

"Experience the Royal treatment"! (J Hisch entry)

"We'll make your lawn King of the neighborhood" (Duncan Lawn Care)

Thanks,
    Soupy

2. Soupy

Please.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

I tried but can't type fast enough
    Go to commercial lawn care forum and start a new thread , at the bottom it ask whether you want a poll or not, type in what you want IE which 1 would you vote for and submit it. soon as you submit a new page pops up that you have to type in your questions upto 4 and then submit again. I hope I explained it right

Mac

4. Soupy

Thank You, I got it.

Soupy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.