Can they beat the snow?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nitrotim, Feb 28, 2005.

1. nitrotim

nitrotim LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Well the builders are here puting up my new shop> 24X32. Looks like they won't get that far today cause the snow just started. I'm happy any way because at least they started. This is sure gonna beat my 10X16ft shed. LOL

MVC-039F.JPG

MVC-040F.JPG

2. kriswa

kriswa LawnSite Member

nitrotim . Just wondering how you like your sentar sport i'm intrested in trading a ferris w/b but not sure if the sentar is a good machine as far as the sripping goes? with ferris i need no kit to stripe good! any info would be a big help . Thanks :help:

3. nitrotim

from nj

Kris I haven't really cut with it yet I just got it a month ago. I can tell that the 52" stander stripes great without a kit. The sentar standard model cut better but don't stripe as well as the stander. The sentar sports deck was redesigned with a stronger clutch and bigger pulleys and deck is deeper than the stander. I will post pics of how it cuts when the season starts for me. The reason I bought it over a stander was the easily adjustable deck height. the standers are fixed and where I live I need the adjustablility. Good Luck Tim

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Sounds like it will be nice...

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

My bet's on the weather.

6. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

so is mine. I think that the weather will win this one

7. nitrotim

from nj

If I were a betting man I'd take your money. LOL. They have the whole thing framed out and are thinking about setting the trusses. Pics to follow

8. aries

aries LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Look's like it's going to be a nice shop! I am hoping to put one up in the spring or summer Good Luck

9. Henry

Henry LawnSite Senior Member

What did you decide to do about the retaining wall?

10. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth