Can you find out a persons last name by their address?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

I have a customer that refuses to pay now, listed in another post that was pretty long. His name is Sandeep but i never got his last name. His wife told it to me but it was really long and i cant even think of how it started to be spelled :/ Maybe the local township hall could tell me?
  2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Yes. If this doesn't work, go down to your city/twp. hall. The info is all right there. With a name like "sandeep". I can just imagine...I won't ask.....
  4. Tn Lawn Man

Tn Lawn Man LawnSite Senior Member

5. Brick One Lawns

Brick One Lawns LawnSite Member

That's why i make them sign an estimate, and a contract if they agree to a years work
  6. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 LawnSite Senior Member

7. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

8. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

thanks guys, neat sites. None worked, maybe because this address doesnt come up easily with maps online either, although its in a development, oh well. Ill find out from my municipality records then. Thanks
  9. lawn

lawn LawnSite Senior Member

anything for Massachusetts?
  10. justanotherlawnguy

justanotherlawnguy LawnSite Bronze Member

go to your countys property appraiser office, pretty much everthing is online. You just search by address, and bingo the homeowners info pops up. Wanna find out how much he paid for the house, how big the lot is, what is taxes are etc.... its all there. Gotta love public records. Dont waste your time trying to call the county or make a trip down there....

I do this pretty much on a daily basis.

Just go to GOOGLE and type in your "your county property appraiser" and thier site should come up.....