1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Can you identify this paint striper?

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by EpicPaul, Jun 14, 2008.

1. EpicPaul

EpicPaul LawnSite Member

Hello just wondering if anyone can tell me what make/model this striper is? the third pic is a different machine but it looks like the same kind Im looking to buy one but would like to know what im buying.

line striper.jpg

2. zemzabob

zemzabob LawnSite Senior Member

Man that thing looks brand new must be low hours. lol
  3. shepoutside

shepoutside LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, it's a machine in Kingston, Ontario :rolleyes: can tell by the tire tread :laugh:

4 grand I think it to much, but he says they work A1
    They are Graco's, so parts are easy to get, and thinking there a 3000/5000 model machine. I have 2 of these, and love them, paid 600/750 for mine FYI

Hope this helps !!!
  4. EpicPaul

EpicPaul LawnSite Member

Yeah i thought it was a bit much too, oh well the search continues, might just have to buy one new if I cant find anything used soon. thanks for the help shep!
  5. EWS

EWS LawnSite Member

looks like a graco 3400. I just bought a brand new one with handicap, arrow stencils, 10 spray tips and the endurance pump for 3200.00 so if someones trying to sell that for 4k I will sell you mine for 6k
  6. EpicPaul

EpicPaul LawnSite Member

it was 2 for 4k but still a bit too much.
  7. EWS

EWS LawnSite Member

go to sherwin williams you should be able to get a brand new one with 350 graco bucks for 2800.00
  8. linepainter

linepainter LawnSite Member

They are Graco 3500 most likely. If they have a 5.5 horse engine than they are a Graco 5000 linelazer. They were Gracos first striping unit from the early 90s. Both machines have the old stlye control box that can get damaged real easy in the cold weather, the repair part alone cost $700.00 plus installation. They are good machine and will spray just about anything. In that condition they are only worth less than $1000.00 each.

9. stripinfool

stripinfool LawnSite Member

series d91a 3000/210
    graco 231132