Can your 4X4 do this?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by South Florida Lawns, Oct 18, 2005.

1. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Ans this is before I put on bigger tires, lockers, 5inch long arm lift, and an Atlas 8:1 transfer case

whitetj.jpg

2. South Florida Lawns

from usa

This one was fun to watch launch off a rock at full throttle and finish the climb. He is running a stroked out 383 and one ton axles. Full hydraulic steering and didn't break a single part the whole weekend. What can I say I'm jealous.

red.jpg

3. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

I know youre not in florida having that kind of fun.....:)

4. Varsity L&G

Varsity L&G LawnSite Senior Member

Those look like Tellico Rocks.

5. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

No But My Lawn Mower Can

6. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Looks like a place here in Pennsylvania called Paragon. It's a 4 wheel drive heaven.

7. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

No. I am not lazy and will just get out and walk. When I was young and had lots of money I still did not spend that kind of money on something I used once in a blue moon. Too each their own.
    One mistake and there goes quite a bit of money.

8. Varsity L&G

And the above post is why my jeep is gone. 200$ in gas to get there on a trailer. Break 300$+ in parts while your there. I am looking into a toyota this time.

9. South Florida Lawns

from usa

These days you can have a decent trail rig for cheap. Your right though Florida sucks for crawling, and we don't take em out as much as we want, but me and some of my friends have plans to move to Georgia or North Carolina. Its all good, breaking something. You learn so much about how things work in life, I think its a good learning experience.

10. Varsity L&G

The red Jeep above is on lower 2 at Tellico and you are standing on the rocks by the road.

Am I right? If I am right the ledge right after that is one nasty ledge.