1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Can your lawnmower do this?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cantoo, Nov 9, 2004.

1. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

I have two Steiner 4x4's and a 72" deck. It gets used for all kinds of jobs around home and work. My daughter decided it would be better for deer hunting than the 4 wheeler so she drove back to the bush to pickup the deer.

2. cantoo

Here is a better picture of the deer, 7 pointer taken with a 12 guage shotgun and 2 3/4" slug. We seen a bunch of nice deer last week but they were too far away for a clean shoot except for this one.

3. Stuttering Stan

Stuttering Stan LawnSite Bronze Member

That new to me. Never imagined a mower hauling a deer out the woods. Not a bad rack, my season comes in this saturday, but I don't think i'll take my ZTR.
  4. Mikes Machines

Mikes Machines LawnSite Member

Cantoo, arent Steiners great!!
  5. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

GEO :)
  6. cantoo

Geo, I have no idea what the cat weighs but everyone that sees it says it's the biggest they have ever saw. Good thing it doesn't have a rack or it would be mounted on the wall. It's actually smaller than it used to be, my wife has been cutting back on it's food.