Canada LCO's - who is this?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MOW ED, Aug 25, 2003.

1. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I did a little invasion of your fine country over vacation and found this truck parked in Sault St Marie Canada. Is this like the equivalent of TrueGreen ChemLawn or was it one of your trucks.
    I like the hitch damage on the door. I can relate.

vacation03 290.jpg

2. grshppr

grshppr LawnSite Senior Member

They have a franchise in Kelowna and have a truck here in Vernon from time to time. They basically do fertilizer and spray programs. I don't think they are a really huge company, but they do have a few dozen locations across Canada. Weed Man is the big lawn care company in Canada. Both companies have a good reputation in this area, I don't know about back east, but I would imagine it is the same.

3. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

http://www.nutrilawn.com/

According to their web site they have 55 Canadian franchises & 4 here in the US. The owner of the one around here is a member of Lawnsite, but I haven't seen him post much.

4. Never heard of them before. the biggest franchise we have here is weed man , and their granular apps suck, real uneven coverage. liquid apps are ok though.

5. phillylawnking1

phillylawnking1 LawnSite Member

I looked on the website and they have 1 in the Philly Area but i never heard of them.

6. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

hey, I actually lived in the Soo on the Ontario side for about a year.