Canadian Members

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by steelcity, Jan 29, 2002.

1. steelcity

steelcity LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

Hello everyone! My name is Mike from Hamilton Ontario. I presently service 60 - 70 accounts. I have been searching for advice on buying other accounts as some opportunities have come my way for expanding (yes i did use the search feature). I would like to thank all of you for your response to my question earlier about buying accounts and those that have put in their 2 cents worth to help others with the same question. I guess now i am asking of the members that are on this site who is from Canada and more specifically who is in Ontario. :blob3: :blob4:

2. More importantly are there any for sale? Duh you wrote that.

The idea is to buy them at the lowest price.

Kind of like stocks buy high sell low.

What can others help you with?

Give some details on the puchace.

3. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Hello Mike, I'm sitting near Lake Huron at the end of Hwy 86. There's a few of us Cdn's here, course some won't admit it anymore. My wife actually runs the business, I just play along sometimes. About 20 customers including some ball diamonds, soccer fields, a cemetery, and looking for some more commercials this year. Licenced and insured to spray and fertilize but don't really do that much of it. I work a little more than full time at another job. Going to quit every other day and go full time playing in the grass then reality sets in.

www.royalhomes.com

4. theplantdoctor

theplantdoctor LawnSite Member

Hello mike.
    I'm up in Sault Ste. Marie, On. Another "steel city" member, :p .
    Welcome to the "club"!

Ken