cant believe it

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by jeffwpayne, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

2. I didn't take it as disrespectful...a lot of guys just don't get how Florida works...besides Texas, cal, and Arizona, we are the only state that cuts in the winter. But we don't have to worry bout droughts like Texas, the high heat of Arizona, etc.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. mjlcare2

mjlcare2 LawnSite Member

4. mjlcare2

mjlcare2 LawnSite Member

Maybe I jumped to the conclusion you were going to go the route of
    "haha I charge more than you" as most do when they start out a post with the holy crap I charge X amount.. how do you survive.. if that's not the case, I apologize for my hasty accusations.. As most have said.. we work on smaller home lots.. some do atleast.. where quantity puts money in our pockets..most LCO's routes only take them 10 miles from the house. Mine don't but a lot of LCO's here in FL are that way. The cost of living is very different I am sure and there are just way too many factors that effect our pricing.. move down here and I will give you more info! haha

5. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not headed your way to live anytime soon. Not a huge fan of cuba or new york so I'll stay here in nc and keep the Hispanics company. Haha
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. mjlcare2

mjlcare2 LawnSite Member

You forgot the just plain ol' Assholes.. we got plenty of them.. they are even starting to rub off on my northern butt.

7. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

12 month contracts are the way to go for any customer I you can sell it. We have mostly 12 month contracts but some customers won't do it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

I yeah and my southern hospitality has been tested by some this year
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

I'm originally from Fl...call me a Cracker, born and raised there...had to move away from the northerners.

Funny thing is, I moved north to get away from them!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. jeffwpayne

jeffwpayne LawnSite Member