Can't find Leaf Collection for Wright Stander

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turfsolutions, Mar 10, 2008.

1. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

I remember seeing a leaf collection system for standers made by a seperate company. The system I am thinking of is not a Grass Gobbler type that goes along side the discharge. This has a hopper that mounts on top of the deck and dumps by pulling a lever. It has been a few years since I saw this but I know it exists. I have searched this site and google but have not been able to find it. Anyone remember seeing this and can provide a name or link? Thanks.

2. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

3. Barefoot James

Barefoot James LawnSite Senior Member

JRCO has dump bin that sits on top but it does not have a tube to it that collects leafs? I think it is just a big tub that carries stuff around and you fill it up wth a rake or shoval??

4. flattoplawncare

flattoplawncare LawnSite Senior Member

5. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the info. I don't think these are the exact ones I saw because I remember an all metal bin. However, these are worth looking into. From looking at the pictures though one unfortunate thought popped into my mind with the out front design. On my rider I have a PECO vacuum that shoots the dust particles out the back of the mower. With these stand on units, the dust bowl is right in front of you. This has to be an issue worth investigating. I don't know if I would want to be sucking dust all day long. Just a thought. Any other brands someone can come up with would be great.

6. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree with Flat Top, I have two of these. They work very well, the only thing that sucks about them is that they eat up belts.