Can't get ahold of McLaren

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by dirtybiz, Jan 14, 2010.

1. dirtybiz

dirtybiz LawnSite Senior Member
    from MT

Anyone ever had problems getting ahold of McLaren?? I emailed them over a week ago about some new tracks for my bobcat mt55, and have not heard back. This was only after i tried to call there 800 number for two days and it rings a couple of times and disconnects. Very frustrating, may have to look at other options!

Anyone else get through on their 800 number lately?

Anywhere else i should look for those tracks? Bobcat wants almost $2k for the set!!

2. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I emailed them last week on getting a price on some NU Air 15" tires. I got a call back the next day with a price quote. I just got an email this morning about special Post holiday deals. What that reallly means I dom't know. Surprising you cant get a hold of them.

3. dirtybiz

from MT

I just tried emailing them again (with phone number), will see what happens! We bought a set of tracks from them for our T250 this fall and they were great to deal with, had the tracks within a week, so i don't know what the deal is.

4. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I emailed them last week on getting a price on some NU Air 15" tires. I got a call back the next day with a price quote. I just got an email this morning about special Post holiday deals. What that reallly means I dom't know. Surprising you cant get a hold of them.

5. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

dirtybiz call back and go to ext 3010 his name is chris ono great guy to deal with he helped me big time on my t190 tracks

6. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

i've requested pricing 3x and haven't received a call or email. I looked at other options. My original inquiry was 2 weeks ago. I got an initial, vague email and that was it.

7. dirtybiz

from MT

I can't even get through to where i have the option for any extensions. It rings about 3 times and acts like someone hung up on you! Will try again tomorrow.

8. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

DirtyBiz.........are you looking for tracks or tires? Lots of other options out there....

9. mclarenusa

mclarenusa LawnSite Member

Guys, just fyi, we had a major server problem the last few days which impacted both our email and phone calls handling. Our back-up systems have handled most of the incoming traffic (emails and calls), but some was missed and there was no way for us to recover it and to respond. We apologize for the inconvenience. All systems are now back to normal and we can accept and process all your calls and emails.

We thank our loyal customers who alerted us about the issue, including few from this forum, so it could be quickly resolved. We wish to all members of the LawnSite forum a healthy and successful 2010, and let’s see more of that great construction equipment running!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  10. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

Phones have been crazy every where. We have had phone issues at two of our locations this week.