1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Can't see plowsite due to advertisement

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by ed2hess, Aug 16, 2013.

1. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

I got a Samsung tablet and when I try to access all I can see is a screen full of that advertisement:hammerhead:

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

there's a red "x" where you can close out the ad...click on it and you will see the full site again

3. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Fine now..........the x can be seen,

4. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Plowsite advertisement is so big again that I can't get to the little x to get rid of it. :dizzy:

5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

that ad appears once per 24 hour period and you can close it out or refresh the page

6. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

I can't get in when advertisement takes up entire screen. One time when I went to it the advertisement was small and x visible. Obviously I am the only one with problem so I will forget it. I can visit all the other sites that I have to open.

7. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

And the answer is.....since I amright handed I would hit the sponsor ad and couldn't find an "x" to get rid of it. If I use left hand and avoid any part of the sponsor ad I can see the x:dizzy:

8. johnnyb01

johnnyb01 LawnSite Member

i have the same issue on an ipad, i have just been refreshing the page to get rid of the ad since when i hit the red x it opens the ad anyway