Can't view pictures

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by memphis.landscape, Dec 11, 2013.

1. memphis.landscape

memphis.landscape LawnSite Member

For some reason I can not view pictures. When I try to click the links it says I have been banned. The area that specifies what for says "no reason was listed". Any help would be appreciated.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

what/where are you trying to view pictures? you are definitely not banned as you would not be able to post

I see that you are posting from a mobile device so please keep in mind that the mobile version is set up for simplicity on the users end so not all features are available via the mobile style. however, you should (depending on your device) be able to see the images as attachments and, therefore, may have to actually click on the attachment to view the image rather then being able to view it "inline". again, depending on your device and the settings you have on your device

3. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Is there anyway to upload on a mobile. I know I can download the photo bucket app but was just curious
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Michael J. Donovan

to post pictures, you may be able to go to your "Menu" and choose "View Full site" and once you do that you may be able to upload a single image at a time from your mobile device

5. 35DollarLawns

35DollarLawns LawnSite Senior Member

I had the same type issue and Mr Donovan helped me and I seen the pictures, then a few days pass and again I can not see the pictures. I also get a banned warning . I miss the pictures.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. memphis.landscape

memphis.landscape LawnSite Member

It happens when I click on the thumbnails.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Michael J. Donovan

please let us know what type of mobile device you are using

8. 35DollarLawns

35DollarLawns LawnSite Senior Member

I phone here
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Michael J. Donovan

ok, we are attempting to clean up our email database by having members update their emails to a current email. in the process, when you come to the site you are notified of needing to update your email and then you need to contact me after you update so we do so on our end...however, the mobile style did not notify you of that so our site technicians fixed it

ultimately, if you do need to update your email you are not able to view attachments until updated and that is what the problems appears to be for you guys