1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Canvas & Burlap Tarps

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Woodland, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Woodland

Woodland LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Does anyone know of a source that carries a wide selction of sizes of both canvas and burlap tarps at reasonable prices?
  2. TurfdudeNCSU

TurfdudeNCSU LawnSite Member

Using for plant transport in truck?

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Try northern tool seems like i saw them 1 time.
  4. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

5. Woodland

Woodland LawnSite Member
    from Maine

I'm looking for a canvas tarp to line the bottom of my trailer for hauling small stone (3/8") and some burlap tarps to cover plants in transport.
  6. Cigarcop

Cigarcop LawnSite Member

If you have a Tractor Supply near you they sell both.
  7. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

AM Leonard is an excellent source for transport tarps. They have good prices, wide selection and quick shipping.

8. try Great Western Bag co. WWW.GWESTERN.COM good supply of nursery supplies and will custom make any size tarp.
  9. hnter

hnter LawnSite Member

the company is called cover me tarps and canopies...i've purchased from them and so far they are good to work with...i typically don't 'price shop', so i can't speak to the prices, but the tarps appear to be good quality and they certainly seem to know their stuff...