1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

    Dismiss Notice

captdevo...walker ? for you

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by FIREMAN, Jun 5, 2001.


    FIREMAN LawnSite Senior Member
    from n.j.
    Posts: 318

    I have an older walker...11 hp briggs engine....I need a part number for the rectifier..can you help me????
  2. Rooster

    Rooster LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 460

    Check their website, or call them on their too-free number. If you have your owners manual it may be in there.

    good luck!!
  3. captdevo

    captdevo LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 932

    This would be a Briggs part # 394890, they go for about $65 (are you sure that's the problem?), i think you can get it aftermarket, i will look into it and get back with you.

    FIREMAN LawnSite Senior Member
    from n.j.
    Posts: 318

    Well it may not be the only problem. However since it's missing entirely I'm fairly sure it's a good place to start...lol..I'm very anxious to hear about any aftermarket possibilities..thanx
  5. SMB

    SMB LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 323

Share This Page