Lawn Care Forum banner

Caption This

5K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  DVS Hardscaper 
#1 ·
This isn't my caption. But if I don't provide some sort of detail - you wont know what you're lookn at.

The man standing at the door is the neighbor of the adjoining property where we worked at.

Let the fun begin!

Car Plant Vehicle Window Property

See less See more
#11 ·
More importantly... Is that was DVS implies? Devious?? I'm an idiot
LOL - my screen name is a good tool for me to test one's intelligence!

And yes, I did take note that the guy referred to me as "devious", in which I said to myself "ok, he passed the test, he's sharp, he's on the ball".

A few years ago, a problem forum member called my answering system and left a message "ah, yeah, this message is for D. V. S. Hardscaper........" And I was like "really, he's saying the letters, now it's confirmed he's a complete idiot!" I even listened to the message 2 times to make sure he was saying the letters!

#15 ·
Kinda like the bumper stickers " I am sofa king......" took me forever to figure them out
yeah that one got me too. I saw it on someone's Facebook post and had to read it a few times before I got it.

#20 ·
and yes, DVS your screen name has always in my head...it's clever, gotta give u that...there's only a few others and that's mainly in the irrigation forum...irrig8r is another off the top of my head...i'll find myself saying it in my head through out the day if i some how think of it...kinda random, and weird, but true

#21 ·
I did come up with 'dvs' on my own. My horticulture teacher would agree that it fits me perfectly.

A few months ago we got a used dirtbike and it has a sticker on the fendee that says "DVS", something to do with motocross. I was disappointed, like "hey I coined that"!
Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.