1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Captured Beauty - Jobsite Images

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by OakNut, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Nice!

Heres the view from where I sit after work. Please excuse the Bud, I believe its not highly rated over there but me, I dont mind the stuff! Better than Fosters!:drinkup:

IMG_1860.jpg

2. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

SNAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

[​IMG]

Oh, wait. False alarm. ;)

3. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Budweiser has an up and down reputation in the states for sure..... I currently live in Upstate New York but I was born, raised, and lived in Boston until I was 30 years old and I can tell you one thing... It would be rare to find a laborer or tradesman(basically a hard working man) drinking anything else but bud after work. This was especially true through the 80's and 90's until the whole "micro-brew" craze took over after the turn of the century. Don't get me wrong, I personally love a nice pale ale, (yes, Arrogant Bastard made by the nice fellows of Stone Brewery is my favorite) especially when paired with something yummy to eat. To be quite honest, I believe that the market is flooded with too many micro brews now-a-days all with crazy logo's and names and even crazier tastes.... However, I am in no way shape or form too much of a "beer snob" to crack buds(Budweiser's) with my crew on a Friday afternoon. Or to share them with my Pops and some Chinese food when I visit Boston....

4. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

I find the funky stuff growing on tree trunks rather interesting...

[​IMG]

Closeup...

[​IMG]

5. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

Seems that not enough green industry workers take time to enjoy the details of the plants. I find the interest more common with Certified Arborists, and in landscaping, seems more so with company owners or workers with longer experience.

One day while pruning ... paused to snap this ...

Crocosmia_800B.jpg

6. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is one from a client's pond..

[​IMG]

7. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

Here is one from earlier this spring...

[​IMG]

8. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

One of my favorite CA natives....matilija poppy.... it's a pain in the ass to establish but once you get them going they are awesome.

[​IMG]

9. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Wow! Those are absolutely gorgeous!!! The Poppy plant is one of my favorites as well. (especially after a long day of work when my back is killing me.... know what I'm saying?!?!)

10. Steiner

Steiner LawnSite Senior Member

Photos from around here in Syracuse

IMG_3888.jpg