Carbon copy estimates

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Perfect Image TLM, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Perfect Image TLM

Perfect Image TLM LawnSite Senior Member

Any of you guys use carbon copy estimates? Where is a good place to get them through? It would be easier and more professional to fill out give a copy to the customer and have a copy so if they want the service I can have it in hand. Right now I just write it down and it sucks.. Thoughts appreciated..

2. mrkosar

mrkosar LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

i've been doing since i started my company. my old boss who has 5,000 customers still uses the system too. just contact a few local printing companies. they will be less expensive probably. mine are pretty cheap. i want to say $0.14 or so per.

3. Perfect Image TLM

Thanks for the reply. How many do you buy at a time to get them for that price?

4. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I do this also, but I just get mine from a local printer. I I got about 250 at a time. I would have to look up the price. It's so worth it, though.

5. lawntennis

lawntennis LawnSite Senior Member

I just make two copies of my bid sheet. 1 in color for the customer and one in black and white for me. I staple them together with carbon in between. Good thing to do while watching the Steelers in the winter.

6. Perfect Image TLM

Yea I think this is what I am gonna check out. Thanks!

7. Perfect Image TLM

This is what I kinda do already. Want to take it up a notch to look more professional. Thanks for the reply!

8. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

Real Green has carbonless two and 3 part estimate sheets. They are sorta custom for their Lawn Assistant program, but check out their site I think it's realgreenforms.com maybe something there will work for you.

9. mrkosar

mrkosar LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

500 or so. it might actually be cheaper than that now that i look at the overall price. it is well worth the money. local printers will keep your costs down more than Real Green I would assume, but maybe not. with all my printing i've found that my local printer is much less expensive. find a small printing company. SUPPORT THE LITTLE MAN!

10. Perfect Image TLM

Thanks, I agree Support the little guy!!