1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Carbon Paper Print Outs

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by TheChiefsLawnCare, Mar 17, 2011.

1. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Ok, so basically what I am looking for is a site or place that I can go to where I can get a print out in carbon copy that has my "rules" for my business ie, call a week in advance to cancel services, call a week in advance if you need me to move up your service because your having a function that wont aloow me to cut, if i arrive and your house and start cutting you pay for what ive done, etc. and then i wanna have the price and a spot where i check off how often you want the yard maintained. and then at the bottom of the page i would have a spot where the customer signs and i sign and that way if **** goes down hill you have a copy of what was aggress upon and you have evidence. and then you can always go back and look at the paper if theres a misunderstanding. i wouldnt be a contract just different rules so were on the same page. i tried googling and i couldnt find anything. basically it would be setup like a ticket book or reciept book.

2. CLS LLC

CLS LLC LawnSite Senior Member

3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

A guy on ebay does them for around $37 for 250. I think Office Depot charges around $55. The guy on ebay that did one set of mine were ok. They looked fine, but skimped on the glue a little. Office Depot puts on more than enough.

4. TheChiefsLawnCare

yeah thats all i need is the blank carbon paper that i cant send through a laser printer. imma have to go to office depot and look on line but that guy nick sent me is pretty cheap. i think it would be a good idea to have to look back to in case there confusion and then if you ever have a problems you have proof.

5. TheChiefsLawnCare

nick you ever use that guys stuff?