Care to guess what happened here?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Jason Rose, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

I'll throw out 2 hints... It snowed here (again) yesterday, and last monday I bought a new single stage Toro snow blower...

[​IMG]

Lesson learned!

2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Yikes. What a waste of a cord.

3. K c m

K c m LawnSite Senior Member

just splice it. that looks like a 100 ft cord.

4. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

Looks like you just got yourself 3 extra cords now. Live & learn.

5. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Looks like an Elvis Presley afro.

6. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

A Christmas light Outtage??

7. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Yep... I will now have 1 75' cord and 1 15' cord, lol. That's if I decide to put ends on both sections... This is just a 16ga. cord, so it's not like it's a big loss. I have about a mile of extension cords overall (literally). I do a LOT of Christmas lights around here! This cord ran to my 7' inflatable snow globe and the spotlights for it.

Yes, I was forewarned about ths from a couple people... But I thought I knew exactly where this cord passed over the sidewalk and I was just going to raise the front up slightly to run right over it.... Bad idea! I was more afraid I may have damaged the bearings on the snowblower! It was wrapped in there TIGHT. That's the reason it's cut into peices, that's the only way I was able to get it un-wound out of there. :dizzy:

8. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

I don't care who you are, that's funny. Reminds me of when I took a mower over a garden hose:hammerhead::hammerhead:

I was pretty mad at myself then, and out $20 for a new hose, now I look back and laugh:laugh::laugh:

Still mad about the newspaper I hit with the 36" T-bar. 4lbs of instant confetti to clean up.:cool2:

9. vanguard

vanguard LawnSite Member

[QUOTE

Still mad about the newspaper I hit with the 36" T-bar. 4lbs of instant confetti to clean up.:cool2:[/QUOTE]

Been there, done that :cry:

10. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

some of you guys may think thats funny but if that thing was plugged in you could have gotten hurt pretty bad....you gotta be more careful with that same with snow plows