Careful with your compost... here is why...

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by DeepGreenLawn, Jul 26, 2008.

1. DeepGreenLawn

DeepGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

I posted this on another thread, I don't know that it will let me post the pics again... it wouldn't let me post a second pic earlier so I will probably post the link so you can look at the pics.

I am going to copy and paste what we said in the other thread to keep it on track. We got off the topic to get back to the main topic so I thought I would keep it going here...

Learn from my mistakes...

2. DeepGreenLawn

The first post... it is making me put a message so you will see ........ at the bottom of each post, just don't pay attention to this...

3. DeepGreenLawn

this is where the pics come into play... here is the link to where you can view the pictures... it is on page 2 at the very bottom if it doesn't take you straight there...
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=240136&page=2

4. DeepGreenLawn

The thread this took place in was Composting 101, good thread you should check it out as it should help you understand the process of composting and help prevent this from happening again...

5. DeepGreenLawn

NPP is Natural Plant Protector, it is one of Bills with ICT Organics (look at the bottom of the page for his ad). It is a fungal spray, kills the bad guys, good stuff, works well, if you have any kind of fungus talk to him, it helps with other issues too I believe but you'll have to ask him about that stuff, I don't know them all to be confident to make a list.

You will see ICT also, that is his Instant Compost Tea, again, good product, GREAT for us new guys who haven't had the chance to learn how to make our own CT. That and it is REALLY convenient even if you do make your own CT.

6. DeepGreenLawn

tree being tree, always supportive...

7. DeepGreenLawn

Here come the lashings... just kidding, JD and everyone else are great guys/gals just lending a helping hand.

8. DeepGreenLawn

....................... (no comments)

9. DeepGreenLawn

It's nice to know no one is perfect. I figured I wasn't the first one... and unfortunately I doubt I will be the last...

10. DeepGreenLawn

Bill chiming in... again, great guys lending their assistance and helping us all learn