Carhartt ????????????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Shaded Green, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Shaded Green

Shaded Green LawnSite Member

This might be a silly question, but I've been wondering what you guys consider the best brand of shorts.

I've consistently stayed with Carhartt, but I have to believe there is something better suited to what we do. I like the durability that Carhartt provides, but it would be nice to find something a little more comfortable.

I found my new brand of shoes through LS. I guess I'm just hoping you guys could dress me completely.

OH....... THE SHOES >>>>>> DANNER'S (the best $135 I've ever spent)
  2. Firefighter337

Firefighter337 LawnSite Senior Member

3. Affordable RS

Affordable RS LawnSite Member
    from C FL

Sportif all the way. Lauderdales for the south and original stretch for up north or just a little tougher.
  4. billslawn89

billslawn89 LawnSite Bronze Member

i wear the cargo shorts from LL Bean. i bought a bunch of them when they had a promo for free shipping. nice and comfortable and durable!
  5. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Normally I wear carhartt cargo shorts which I love because of the pockets and the fact that they are tough. I recently picked up a pair of arbor wear shorts. I have not worn them on the job though. I will report back on them soon.
  6. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

7. nice pair of kaki shorts, timberlands, and a company or fire dept t shirt
  8. mississippiturf

mississippiturf LawnSite Senior Member

Weed-eater is too tough on my boney legs. I wish I could wear shorts while weed-eating, but anyway, I wear the Carhartt pants. A little warm, but my legs don't bleed!!!
  9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

When its colder out, I wear the Carhart duck work pants. As it warms up, I either wear the Canvas work pants, Levis Strauss cargo pants or Levis cargo shorts.
  10. K c m

K c m LawnSite Senior Member

no shorts. Carhartt overalls always. I own about 20 pairs of carhartts but i wear them to m real job then cut grass after with them. there aweosme