carlisle tires.

Discussion in 'PartsTree.com' started by TClawn, Dec 14, 2005.

1. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

Hi,

Can I buy carlisle tires from you? I didn't see it on your website, but thought I'd ask.

here is what I need:

carlisle tru power tires.

16 X 6.50 - 8

product code 523304

thanks. chris.

2. partstree

partstree Sponsor

you sure can - they're provided through our silver streak vendor who we don't have listed on our website yet. i'll send an email to myself to remind me to look it up when i get back to the office tomorrow morning.

3. partstree

partstree Sponsor

Part number 08-9495 is an aftermarket 16x650-8 Super Lug / 4 Ply Tubeless Tire, $56.50

4. TClawn

ok, and how much are we talking for shipping to kihei, hawaii? the zip code is 96753.

5. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Wow man, looks like you'd be looking at like around $65 just for shipping.. and that's UPS ground. Maybe he can give you a quote on parcel post.

I know this was not my thread, but it just kind of made me go "hmm.. wonder how much that WOULD be" .

6. partstree

partstree Sponsor

newz7151 is right, shipping alone would be on the scale of $40 - $65 per tire, depending on whether or not we box the tire or just send it in plastic wrap. but being from hawaii, i bet you're used to high shipping costs.

7. TClawn

yes, I am used to hearing high shipping costs. do you know what the shipping would be using the USPS (united states postal snail)?

8. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Looked at that too.. darn curiousity.. Looks like somewhere around $35-$40 estimating the size at 20"x20"x10". This is for parcel post.. the USPS site says "undetermined" though on delivery days.

9. partstree

partstree Sponsor

usps priority mail is $20 per tire