CASE 465 ordered

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ksss, Jul 1, 2006.

1. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I couldn't resist the offer. I wasn't planning on replacing my 95XT for a while yet. However, zero percent for 60 months and 4K hour powertrain warranty and a few improvements over my 03 and I fell for it. I actually lowered my monthly payment by $100.00 a month. I got 30K for my mine and the new one is $46K. I ordered it with cab, heat, AC, ride control, high flow, hyd. coupler.

2. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Awesome! Getting these machines fully loaded is the only way to go, once you go A/C you'll never go back.

3. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Tell me about it!!!

4. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

Oh boy... that's a loaded machine. Keep us posted... and pics, pics, pics!

5. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Other than the self leveling option I think I checked every box. Thats the way my 03 is speced and I like having the big machine loaded this way. We tend to spend a lot of time in it at one time. It is easier to work and do a good job when your comfortable. The 440 tends to be an in and out machine and so I did not get AC in it. I currently have the door off.

6. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

The a/c should be available on the 53 now:drinkup: ...since your in the spending mood...

7. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Tim, what would have to ***** about if I wasn't complaining about not having a cab on my excavator. Has your CAT hit your yard yet?

8. qps

from Indy

Week of the 9th, or so they say....aahhhh I can feel that a/c now:laugh: oh yeah and the cd player blasting some old rock and roll, and a cold one in the cup holder. (diet coke) of course...:drinkup:

9. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I don't think that compares to a water bottle sitting behind my seat being heated to 110 degrees by the sun and the hydrualic tank. Eating dust, and enduring constant drive-bys by various insects. The best part is I get to sing to myself all day long, who needs a radio/disc player or a cab for that matter.

10. qps

from Indy

You know...after running this 304 with a cab and no a/c,...the darn thing is like sitting in a oven....interesting to see how much of a difference the a/c makes...