Case 75XT Belly Pan

Discussion in 'Accurate Machinery' started by accurate machinery, Jun 11, 2008.

1. accurate machinery

accurate machinery LawnSite Member

I always try to include a picture of the underside of a machine, sometimes they don't turn out or I couldn't get one for different reasons.
    Anyway, check out the underside of this Case 75XT, and notice what I see:
    The underside is very clean, minor oil seepage around the openings especially at the rear of the chain cases and at the drain access holes. I would guess that the amount of oil is probably negligible and even possibly the remainder from a filter change or hose replacement. Worse case scenario is that something is leaking but not badly.
    Another thing that I notice are that the insides of the tires are dry, a sign that the axle seals are not leaking. If there had been oil leaking down the rim and tire it is usually very dirty as the dirt sticks to the heavy gear oil. If the axle seal is leaking then there is possibility of worn axle bearings $$$, that is why I always look underneath.
    I would have expected that the access panel holes should have plates over them, it looks like they are open to debris to get in and poke a hole or cause other havoc in the machine engine and pumps area.
    I like that the bottom belly of the machine is straight and not beat in like some that have been in some serious rough terrain. it also looks like the bottom of a sled and would be pretty smooth to slide over some obstacles.
    Anyone have anything else to add?

2008_05152008June0007.JPG

2. accurate machinery

accurate machinery LawnSite Member

In case you were wondering, this is the Case 75XT I have in stock. Guess I better replace those missing cover plates... How about a picture of the radiator.

2008_05152008June0008.JPG

3. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

The undercarrige has not seen too many stumps......Most I see are dented or cracked from running over stumps and other depri. Nice looking machine and a fair price I think. Now if only I can figure what bank to rob I will be over with cold hard cash.:laugh: