Case Series 3 - impressive

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by construrent, Mar 29, 2008.

1. construrent

construrent LawnSite Member

For those who never saw the new model, take a look.

Another must have machine!

Congratulations to Case!:usflag:

Regards
    Ryan

09305.jpg

2. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

very awkward looking

3. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

The education continues I see.... The lights and turn signals front and back are European requirements. The top of the machine has lift brackets with an additinal LED light option. The photo is of a model that is speced for the European market.

4. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Kaiser, where are the cab pics from ConExpo? I still haven't seen the cab refinements made to the 3 series.

5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

It's nice looking, but it ain't no Kitty Cat.

6. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

Maybe if the lift arms would cover the sides of the cabs up it would look better.

7. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

That is one sharp looking machines. I like the lights all over it and the review mirror. I could see people tearing them off though. I dont care what anyone says I think Case makes some of the best stuff and I love there paint color. What can I say they are easy on the eye. Now if it just had one of those cute Case girls in the seat my buddies was telling me about. :)

8. mrsops

yeah i would take those lights off or they would be broke in about 2 weeks lol

9. KTM

KTM LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice, will be looking at A 420 or A 430 later this year, European's must break alot of lights, Is that hydraulic lines by the rear wheel? they look a little vulnerable.

10. mrsops

hey ksss whats the reach on your case skid steers