Case Skidsteer Bumper Hitch

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Construct'O, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

Yesterday it was raining.Imagine that!!!!!!

Went to go see about getting Series 3 Case cab pictures,but dealer that was suppose to have one didn't:confused: On the truck somewhere between dealer and factory be here next week maybe,sounded like.

Anyway i did find this and for me this would be a handy option.For my job the hitch would be used for pulling my tile stringer(trailer) and other things.

Have anyone else see or using a hitch on the rear of there skid for moving stuff.I know they make attachment plates with welded hitch on the plate to move things.

I think it is a great idea.Way to going Case:cool2: !!!!:usflag:

Case Hitch.jpg

2. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

That is cool. They even have a place for safety chains to latch. I'll bet you could also fab an attachment for extra counter weight off of that if you so desired.

3. Digdeep

Digdeep LawnSite Bronze Member

They are handy. ASV was the first to do this and their machines have always had a 2" receiver as standard on both the front and back of the machine for as long as I can remember. I use the rear hitch on my RC50 to pull a chipper sometimes.

4. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

That hitch has been an option since the XT series came out. Our 95XT on the farm has the same hitch and it is very handy. Put a clevis on it to pull things like logs and stuff and then run a chain though it to tie it down on a trailer. Like I said it is very handy.

5. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have seen several in this area with them. They are nice to have but would not want to turn sharp with them.

6. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Pull a trailer on small sites that carries all your attachments and hit the 2 speed button and start flying.
    Alot of the "Euro" Wheeled Excavators use trailers for all their attachments.

7. Digdug

Digdug LawnSite Member

I had one on my 75xt with a ball on it. Made it great to throw a chain over to chain down on lowbed.

I got to get another one of those for my 445CTL

KSSS- For some reason I slightly remember a counter weight that could bolt on there. Maybe i am dreaming.

8. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

What do you mean don't turn too sharp?

9. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

He probably meant don't turn too sharp if you're using the hitch to pull a trailer.