1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

cash for ZTR in Kansas City

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Johnny Mac, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Johnny Mac

Johnny Mac LawnSite Member

homeowner here looking to pick up a commercial grade ztr... I'm only interested in newer equipment, low hours, well maintained.

thanks in advance

2. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

I might trade one of mine for that car in the pic!!

3. Johnny Mac

hehe, thanks... I've rolled on post a couple of times..

4. MONTE

MONTE LawnSite Senior Member

check craiglist! I was looking at the Springfield Mo craiglist and it is full of ztr mowers!

5. Johnny Mac

I am on it Monte.. for the past few days anyways... had one ad two days ago.. "grandfather passed away and need to sell for my grandmother"... then a doz posts later with the same phone number, 'we buy, sell and trade all makes and models"

geez

6. Maple Wood

Maple Wood LawnSite Senior Member

I have a Ferris 2100 with a 52 in deck and 25 hp Kawasaki. It has 225 or so hours on it. Always stored inside and in great shape. I am asking $5500.

7. Johnny Mac

thats probably overkill for what I need right now, but not a deal breaker, I expect to move out of this place within 5 years anyways..

diesel or gas and got some pics? I couldn't find a link to that model

thanks

8. Johnny Mac

sorry admins, didn't read the area description, only saw the "Free equip and parts" title, thanks for moving

9. Johnny Mac

anyone have anything?

10. dsfinney

dsfinney LawnSite Member

I have a DEMO Bobcat ZT225 with a 61" deck has approx 44 hours I believe will have to check tommorro it normally sells for $8299.00 will let this one go for $6750.00 has a 2 year 2000 hour warrantee or a 5 year 500 hour warrantee by the way it has a Kawasaki 25 hp motor I have been using bobcat mowers since 1993 and have tried many others and will be sticking with the bobcats they are in my opinion the best ask any old school LCO