1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Cash payments.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CelticGreens, Mar 8, 2005.

1. CelticGreens

CelticGreens LawnSite Member

do you guys try to accept cash for your monthly invoices so you dont have to claim it. i normally send out invoices and wait for the checks to come in. would it be more to my benefit to offer like a 5% discount for any cash payments? that way i dont have to claim it and im closer to making a "net loss" for the year? what do you guys think?
  2. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

There you go and all the other guys that want to admit on a very Public www Forum that I assure you also gets visits from IRS investigtors given we are a service business step right up and also admit that you grossly break the law and that you criminally falsify your Tax Report in addition so that you too can go to prison.
  3. Rick Jones

Rick Jones LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Who told you that when you make a cash sale that you don't have to claim it?

Have you ever heard of tax evasion????????
  4. If they do , they aren't going to say on here.
  5. The Dude

The Dude LawnSite Member

The bigger problem with this type of posting is it creates unwanted attention to all of the legitamite LCOs out there who do things right. All it takes is one or two agents to get a wild hair up their butts to cause a whole lot of headaches.
  6. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

100% agree! The Mod's should end this thread and Ban this guy! He is either a Troll, a Criminal or the biggest Moron I have ever seen post! :dizzy:
  7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Cash...what the hell is that? I haven't seen real cash in years.
  8. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

I had some cash customers last year, but I reported it all. No sense in getting into huge trouble with Uncle Sam.
  9. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: How is this guy still able to post...
  10. andersonmowing23

andersonmowing23 LawnSite Member

No its not right to begain with. You live here don't you, well pay the taxes. I know that I wouldn't want to live anywhere else except in the United States. So pay your damn taxes.