Cat 305

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mrsops, Mar 8, 2008.

1. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

anybody own a cat 305 on here? if so what did you guys pay for the machine and what do you think about the machine?

2. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

I got to say it....why do you post thread's on "how much" this and how much that???? just work your best deal and give it a rest...your not buying the CAT anyways, go pick up the 435 or whatever its called and be done with it....:hammerhead:....your beating a dead horse.....

3. mrsops

i think you need to worry about what you have and not what im going to BUY. im just trying to see what everyone else paid or thinks about these machines. are you going to be mad if i don't buy the cat 305? :confused:

4. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

qps whats up with the new avitar? i thought you owned a 297c cat. is that a ct332?

5. mrsops

hes confused tomm it will be a t320

6. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

now now lets not start a little pissin match:laugh::laugh:

7. mrsops

:
    :walking: i dont want that see you later guys

8. qps

from Indy

Honestly I could care less on what you buy or what your opinion's are, I value the few here that can give honest assessments of all brands without completley making as A$$ out of themselves. Yes I own CAT equipment, and many others and to think that one is the end all of its kind is stupid, my best friend owns eight bobcats and several excavators, mostly bobcat's...also a CAT D5, several older 580K backhoes and so forth, point is...buy what works for you and if you have to open your mouth try to say something worth saying without looking like a A$$......also if you don't want anyone to "worry" as you put about what your buying then quit asking for prices...get your deal and be happy with it, if you've bought as much equipment from your bobcat dealer as you say, you should be getting excellent pricing anyways, I guess they can afford to sell for less since they have a 4 hour loaner policy:laugh:If a dealer told me that I wouldn't waste my time having them drop it off...just my thoughts....

9. qps

from Indy

Just seeing who's paying attention...your number two...:weightlifter:

10. mrsops

i could care less on what you own or what your friend owns like you just said what ever works best right?? this is the problem with some people from other states there not go getter's in other words they settle on one price and one thing not hungry enough to check around. where I'm from new york city you wouldn't survive one day with that attitude just my thoughts