CAT Diesel Price

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by naturescaretaker, Jul 19, 2005.

1. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

I see all of the MSRP pricing for the product line but nothing for the CAT powered unit. Can you post that please.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Super Z, 34HP Cat Diesel / 60", SUSP seat. SDZ34CAT60SSA (927327) $15,999
    Super Z, 34HP Cat Diesel / 60", Rear Discharge, SUSP seat. SDZ34CAT60RDSSA (927616) $16,199
    Super Z, 34HP Cat Diesel / 72", SUSP seat. SDZ34CAT72SSA (927335) $16,299
    Super Z, 34HP Cat Diesel / 72", Rear Discharge, SUSP seat. SDZ34CAT72RDSSA (927608) $16,499

3. naturescaretaker

Thank you. I ordered one this morning. I wish that I did not have to wait 3 weeks.

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Good to hear! and welcome to the Hustler family!

Pj

5. naturescaretaker

I ordered the new CAT 72" Rear Discharge Friday. I just got an email from the dealer, NC Turf in Wilmington, NC that it will be 60 days before he can get one. Can you help out any to expedite the order?

He is also getting me a 72" rear discharge 27 hp Kohler a/c gas which he will have next week. The EFI and L/C models were not available. I would rather have the EFI or L/C.

Also, where is the listing on the website showing options like ROP, Baggers, seats, etc. I understand that Hustler also has some sort of trimer that attaches to the deck. Can you advise?

Thanks

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

E-mail me your details and I will see what I can do, I will tell you diesels and the rear discharge deck models are in very high demand, we cant build them fast enough.
    Our site is kinda limited on option pictures, I can e-mail you what you are looking for in most cases, let me know.
    We do not offer a trimmer attachment, there are dealers that sell a nice aftermarket one though, check with your dealer, I am sure he can help you.

Pj

7. naturescaretaker

email sent.

Thanks!

Brian

8. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Just now getting it, replying now.

Pj

9. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

dang costal. you know, and ive said it before, and ill say it again.... I envy you!!!

thats sweet you got a hustler, my cousin has a few and man they are NICEEEE. He uses em to cut for the 3 citys around here, including detroit. Nice arse machines. Want to send some of your old retired z's my way? lol