Catalog

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by Frontier-Lawn, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

how would i go about geting a new 3 ring 2007 or 2008? catalog/binder? the one i have now is from 2005.

2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

3. JoeyD

If anyone else needs any Unique Lighting catalogs, binders, or marketing materials please let me know! Email me your info and I will send it out right away!!

Joey D.

4. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Joey, if you recall I told you at the conference that I had ordered a cd from you guys for the wiring wizard. Well, I still don't have it. I'm sure someone just forgot about it as busy as you guys are around there. I need to install it on Jr's new laptop and I need one for the desktop computer. Anyway, could you please get that to me?

Thanks,

5. JoeyD

Paul, I apologize we are busy but we shouldnt forget that stufff. But hey even better for you is to go right here...

http://www.uniquelighting.com/product_pages/Wiring_Wizard.htm

just download the wizard then email me your software number or call me with it and I will give you the software key to unlock the wizard!

Just FYI to everyone we are currently re writing the Wiring Wizard software, it is going to be really cool!! Our in house designer is already using it now on our new SDSP design program (ask about this if you dont know) The new WW will be on the web now insted of a download so it can be used by all operating systems and with it being web based that means we will be able to constantly update it. And no we are not doing this so we can get all your job information, that wont even be possible. Not sure of the release date on the new WW but you all will be informed as soon as I am!

Joey D.

6. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Joey, I did download it but when the girl gave me the password it wouldn't work. That's why she was sending me the hard copy on disc.

7. JoeyD

Ahh..OK I will send you a copy today. Sorry about that!

8. pihta

pihta LawnSite Member

Joey, is it possible to ask your programmers to make selectable units? Feet/meter? For us, not american guys :)

9. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Joey can you explain what the wiring wizard and SDSP are

10. JoeyD

Egor, I will make the suggestion for us to have a conversion so you can use any form of measurment you like.

Supper Grassy-

The wiring wizard is a program we designed many many years ago that helps you create detailed and concise reports for your lightng projects. On top of that it calculates voltage drop per run and allows you to figure out your TF sizing for each area as well as figures out a nice material report.

The SDSP is a new program we have launched that allows you the contracotr or designer to submit your CAD or PDF landscape drawings to us here at Unique and then our inhouse desinger can layout a nice lighting design on plan specifying the lights and materials to be used. We can also take your lgihting plan and based upon your lighting fixture locations we can design the infrastructure to the system by placing Hubs, locating transformers, and running wire.