"Catch Phrases!"

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Ocean Side, Dec 21, 2006.

1. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

How about honky tonk ba donk a donk lawn care.

2. dtrap420

dtrap420 LawnSite Member

There is a guy around here that has some pretty funny suff on his truck. One is "Hoeing aint easy" and "We'll trim your bush" he has a few more that are pretty funny also. He does pretty good to. I would have thought that would have turned some away but I guess he doesnt want that type of customer anyway though.

3. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

1)How can you provide the best mow in town, and the nicest on the block, and remain the cheapest?
    2)Why would you want to be the cheapest mow in town?

4. Pennings Gardens

Pennings Gardens LawnSite Member

me and my wife are both Dutch (I'm born in Holland and she is born here and her parents are from Holland).

We often say:
    If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

5. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

Cheap and the best don't go together.

6. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

My Comapny is:

Total
    Lawn
    Care

"Treating your Lawn with TLC"

7. Liquidfast

Liquidfast LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

It asked for catch phrases. I was just doing my part. No need for catch phrases. Just havin fun. If I charge $5 bucks a lawn and make a profit then I would certainly be the cheapest...right?
    And who's to say I wouldn't or couldn't make their lawn look the best for that price?
    There are several VERY POPULAR companies who are well known for being the cheapest around "AFFORDABLE GUY" affordableguy.com and this company is not hurting for work...in fact, they are one of the busiest lco's around.

For the record....if Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder opened a lco, whether they charged $5 or $500 for the cut, it would still look the same.

8. Eakern & Dog

Eakern & Dog LawnSite Senior Member

"Ask for Eakern........the Dog will be Golfing"

9. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

#8 IF YOU HAVE THE DOUGH WE KNOW HOW TO MOW Like Envy said " you sure can tell it is winter time ".

10. Mow"N"Bud

Mow"N"Bud LawnSite Member

Mowing Buddies

The best friend your lawn will ever have!