"Catch Phrases!"

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Ocean Side, Dec 21, 2006.

1. A and N

A and N LawnSite Member

CUT
    A Above The Rest... We were gonna use Bustin Grass as our name, but we thought it mite offend people

2. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

I actually used this line in the local classified paper last year..I owe I owe, that's why I need to mow..your yard.. then last fall I used this one...Yard covered with leaves? Then give me a call! Then ist back relax and watch some football.
    and I also used this one..Does climbing a ladder make you shudder? Then jut call me and I'll clean those gutters....you know, I actually had some dumb fool call me thinking that I NEEDED someone to clean up MY leaves and MY gutters... I told him if he was looking for work, I could keep him more than busy for the rigt price with my equipment... he was not interested.

3. Big Bad Bob

Big Bad Bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 5

"One Call Does It All"
    i use that for general contracting.

4. TSG

TSG LawnSite Senior Member

Everything needs to be groomed from time to time

5. TSG

TSG LawnSite Senior Member

Need Grooming and Trimming ???
    No job to small

6. Big Bad Bob

Big Bad Bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 5

that's a good one. i've often gotten my foot in the door on a small job that the bigger guys gave a bid on, had the bid accepted and then they blew the small job off. the smaller jobs often lead to bigger jobs. the customer doesn't care if the big guys are too busy. they just want the job done. and often they are willing to pay a premium price for it.

7. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

A catch phrase/slogan or two and a few jokes is how the Envy Lawn Service & Landscaping name was "born" for that company.

"Make your lawn the ENVY of the neigborhood"
    "Making your lawn the ENVY of the neigborhood"

"Make your lawn & landscape the ENVY of the neighborhood"
    "Making your lawn & landscape the ENVY of the neighborhood"

"Make your neighbors green with ENVY"
    "Making your neighbors green with ENVY"

Envy avatar.gif

8. marckxman

marckxman LawnSite Member

"Gettin medievil on your grass"

Kind of a Pulp Fiction reference.