caught man stealing my gravely HD 52!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by D&K Lawns, Feb 4, 2011.

1. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

You did something wrong. You shouldnt have bought a gun from a kid.
  2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Arm your self with a couple of these they will be back :drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

3. MOturkey

MOturkey LawnSite Silver Member

Well, I used the term loosely. I think he was 19 at the time. I suppose if I had used the term "guy", or "man", or "young adult", then it would have been OK?
  4. Thunderhead

Thunderhead LawnSite Senior Member

JUSTICE WAS SERVED.:clapping:
  5. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

did you register the gun?
  6. Gravelyftw

Gravelyftw LawnSite Member

you can buy a gravely key at home depot?
  7. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

I believe they're all the same, I've owned commercial and residential Toros, commercial Hustlers and I've used a few other brands. They all have used the same style key that you can buy at Home Depot, Lowes, etc.:hammerhead: It makes no sense to me, but in the past mowers weren't a high priority item to thieves.
  8. ELS LLC

ELS LLC LawnSite Member

Happened to me one time with a backpack blower. Caught the guy and he threw the blower at me as I came at him. He was a classic tweaker about 120 pounds. I am 220 and very fond of my equiptment. After about twenty punches were exchanged it was over. He was very tough for a tweaker and we both were bloody. Guy got me a few times pretty good . A car came screaming up and his tweak girlfriend took him away. Bottom line you steal you pay the piper. Cops around here would probably take us both to jail, or shoot you. As far as pressing charges I would, hell I would even bail him out of jail to kick his butt.
  9. Gravelyftw

Gravelyftw LawnSite Member

yeah an ex gf of mine had family in spokane. she said the town was full of meth heads.
  10. greydog4u2

greydog4u2 LawnSite Member

This is also true!! Greydog..